Budapest Short Term Rental, single rooms available in a 90m² apartment with 3 bedrooms. The Flat is renovated & furnished, and it is located in District 7 downtown Budapest. Single room rent 290 €, all utilities & Common costs included!
The apartment is located next to the central Keleti station (Metro Lines M2 & M4), and it is suitable for expats, young professionals, interns and Erasmus students looking for a cosy and affordable short term rent Budapest city centre. Universities within a walking distance…click here for the full list:
- UNIVET Budapest, Faculty of Veterinary Science 1 block away (5 min walk)
- MCDANIEL COLLEGE Budapest, pre-med school 1 block away (5 min walk)
- YBL Budapest, Faculty of Architecture & Civil Engineering (10 min walk)
Budapest Short Term Rental – Terms & Conditions
Please find below all the essential info, terms & conditions. about this short term rent Budapest. All costs are to be intended per single room/tenant:
|Single Room Rent||290 € – Building Common Costs & Utilities included!|
|Security Deposit **
||290 € – refundable at the end of the rental period|
|Room Reservation **
||100 € – Down payment deducted from the Security Deposit|
||Building C.C. + Wi-fi + Cable TV + Electricity + Water + Heating|
|Payment Methods||Bank Transfer / PayPal / Postepay|
||Min. 3 Months|
|Contract||English / Hungarian|
In order to rent a single room a written agreement is to be signed (in English and Hungarian). Additionally a Security Deposit is be paid together with the first rent. All the utilities and building common costs are included in the monthly room rent, and prices are to be intended per room/tenant!
** The room can be reserved paying a small fee in advance. The Room Reservation fee is to be considerd a down payment on the deposit. Then tenant shall pay the deposit balance soon after moving-in and upon signature of the contract. The deposit will be later entirely refunded at the end of the tenancy period after checking the room/flat conditions.
Budapest Short Term Rental – Room Description
Room no.1 (30m²)
The single bedroom available is quite large and cosy, with two big twin windows overlooking the street and a newly renovated square with pedestrian area, markets and shops. The room is approximately 30 m² large, and it is fully furnished with own access to the common areas of the apartment, and a lockable door:
- One king size twin-bed
- One big wardrobe with a door-mirror, baskets, drawers and hangers
- One cosy leather sofa (3 seats) and a nice coffee tables
- One big table/desk with 2 chairs and a bench
- One large bookshelf
- Carpets and curtains
Room no.2 (25m²)
Cosy room with high ceilings, a big door/window access to the balcony overlooking the street and a newly renovated square with pedestrian area, markets and shops. The room total surface is approx. 25 m², it is totally furnished with:
- One Twin Bed king-size
- One 3 doors Wardrobe with shelves, hangers & a mirror
- One big Table / Desk 2m long with a chair & a stool
- 1 large bookshelf
- Carpets and Curtains
Budapest Short Term Rental – Flat Description
The apartment has a total area of 90 m², there are 3 single bedrooms, each with own access to the common areas of the house (kitchen/dining, bathrooms, pantry, entrance). It is completely renovated and furnished:
- One single bedroom, approx 30 m² large
- One single bedroom, approx 25 m² large
- One single bedroom, approx 12 m² large
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining area
- Main bathroom with bath tub/shower cabin
- Separated WC toilet room
- Pantry room for storage with laundry
- One hallway connecting bathrooms, pantry & kitchen
- Easy green chill-out corner with table & stools in the courtyard
Budapest Short Term Rental – Flat Location
The apartment is at the 3rd floor of a charming historical building and it is located just a one block away from the Kelety Station with 2 Metro Lines (Red Line M2 & Green Line M4), and many other public transports.
Universities within a walkina walking distance:
- UNIVET Budapest, Faculty of Veterinary Science 1 block away in István utca 2.
- MCDANIEL COLLEGE Budapest, pre-med school 1 block away in Bethlen Gábor ter 2.
- YBL Budapest, Faculty of Architecture & Civil Engineering in Thököly út 74.
Universities & offices easily accessible by public transports:
- SZFE Budapest, University of Theatre & Film Arts, located in Vas utca 2/C (10 minutes by bus)
- VMRI Budapest, Institute for Veterinary Medical Research in Hungária Krt 21 (20 minutes by bus)
- MET Budapest, Budapest Metropolitan University in Nagy Lajos király útja 1-9 (15 min by Metro M2)
- BBS Budapest, Budapest Business School at the endline of Metro M2 in Örs Vezér tere (20 minutes by Metro)
- KRE Budapest, Károli Gáspár University of the Reformed Church in Kálvin Square 9 (15 min by Metro M4)
- CCIU Budapest, Camera di Commercio Italiana in Ungheria. Váci Utca Center in Váci utca 81 (15 min by Metro M4)
- ITL Group Budapest, located in the Váci Utca Center, Váci utca 81 (15 min by Metro M4)
Other points of interest within a walking distance:
- Keleti Station with 2 Metro Lines & public transports
- Vàrosliget, City Park with tourist attractions, sightseeings & thermal baths
- Blaha Square, meeting point in town with lots of disco pubs, clubs, roof bars
- New York Cafe Bp, the historic coffee house in Blaha square
- Arena Plaza, the biggest shopping mall in Budapest next to Keleti Station
Budapest Short Term Rental – Appliences & Comforts Included
The apartment is fully equipped with modern comforts and appliances included in the monthly room rent:
- WI-FI Internet Access (Down/Up 50/10 Mb)
- UPC Cable TV Service
- Parquet / Wooden Flooring
- Centralized Gas Heating System
- LCD Tv/Monitor 36″ with HDMI cable to connect Pc/Mac Laptop
- Fridge, Oven, Iron & Ironing board, Toaster, Moka Coffee Maker, Mixer, Juicer
- Coffee Grinder, Cooling Fans, Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner, Drying Rack
- 1 Set of 2 pillows
- 1 Heavy Quilt
- 1 Blanket
5 thoughts on “Budapest Short Term Rental, Single Rooms March 2017”
Hello, I’m an italian girl but I just moved to Budapest from Poland. I started today to work here and I’m looking for a room. If one of those rooms is still available I’d like to see it. Thanks in advance, Nicole
Thanks for getting in touch. Yeah both rooms are available. I’ll send you an email so we can arrange an appointment in these days…
I’m a German boy who needs to move out by May.
Is the room #1 still available? I’d even pay a reservation-fee!
Of course, I would take #2 as well, if available!
Thanks for getting in touch. Yes one room is available yet. I’ll send you an email so we can arrange an appointment in these days…
Comments are closed.