Erasmus Room Budapest available for one girl student. 3 bedrooms flat with private garden located in Dist.5-7, Astoria, downtown Budapest. Single Room rent 300 €, all utilities included! This nice Erasmus Room Budapest is available starting from February 2015.
Two single rooms are reserved by two girl students at ELTE, Giulia an italian girl attending the faculty of Humanities and Nidija a norwegian girl attending the faculty of Psychology. They are looking for a girl roommate for the upcoming spring semester.
The apartment is ideally located next to universities and officies in the city centre and it is suitable for Erasmus students and young professionals looking for cosy and affordable accommodation in Budapest for their studies and business needs. Universities within a walking distance from the house:
- ELTE, Faculty of Humanities & campus in Muzeum Korut no.4, in Astoria.
- ELTE, Faculty of Education & Psychology 2 mins far from home in Kazinczy street.
- SEMMELWEIS, Faculty of Health Sciences 2 mins far from home in Vas utca 17.
- SEMMELWEIS, University & campus with other faculties & departments in Ulloi ut.
- CORVINUS, University in Fovám tér, 10 mins from Astoria by tram no.47-49.
- PPKE, Pázmány Péter Catholic University is a 5 min walk in Szentkirályi utca 28.
- ESSCA, French Business School accessible in 10 mins by tram no.47-49 from Astoria
Erasmus Room Budapest – Terms & Conditions
|Single Room Rent||300,00 € – All building costs & Utilities Included!!|
|Security Deposit||300,00 € – to be refunded at the end of the rental period|
|Room Reservation||100,00 € – down payment on the Security Deposit|
|Utilieties & Costs||Building Common Costs + Wi-fi Internet + Cable TV + Electricity + Water Hot/Cold + Heating|
|Payment Methods||Bank Transfer / PayPal / PostePay|
|Minimum Stay||One Semester, 5 Months|
|Contract||English / Hungarian|
In order to rent a Budapest Student Room a written Lease Agreement is be signed (in English and Hungarian). Additionally a Security Deposit is be paid together with the first rent. The deposit will be later refunded before the tenant moves out after checking the room/flat conditions.
The room can be reserved paying a small fee in advance taken from the security deposit, which balance will be later paid together with the 1st rent as soon as the tenant moves in upon signement of the contract. Costs are to be intended per room / tenant!
Erasmus Room Budapest – Room Description
The apartment has three single bedrooms all facing the terrace/garden, each room has its own access to the common areas of the house and to the garden. The available Erasmus room Budapest is cozy, bright, fully furnished and includes a comfortable double/twin size bed:
- 1 twin/double size bed
- 1 wardrobe with baskets, drawers and hangers
- 1 chest of 3 drawers
- 1 desk with chair
- 2 bookshelves
- carpet and curtains
Erasmus Room Budapest – Flat Description
The apartment is brand new, fully furnished and it is at the ground floor of a new building. The total area is 65 m² with additional 16 m² terrace and 62 m² private garden. Important: the garden is NOT accessible either from the street or the building hall, but only from each single room of the house!
- Entry Room
- Fully equipped kitchen comunicating with the dining room
- Dining / living room (communicating with the kitchen)
- Three single bedrooms: each room area is approx. 12 m²
- Main Bathroom with bath tub, shower cabin & washing machine
- Small WC Toilet room with toilet and sink
- Hallway with a Pantry room for storage
- Private terrrace (16 m²) & garden (62 m²)
Erasmus Room Budapest – Flat Location
The apartment is just afew steps away from the central Astoria square in district VII (joint of district V and VIII) with the Metro Station (Red Line M2), Tram Lines 47-49, and other public transports. It is ideally located in the well known Kazinczy street right in front of the legendary “Szimpla Kert” ruin/garden pub & cafe, which represents the center of the nightlife in downtown Budapest. The area is plenty of garden pubs and cafes, disco bars, nice restaurants, shops…etc. “Place of interest” whithin a walking distance from the apartment:
- Astoria, joint of Distr. 5-7-8), Metro Red Line M2 and other public transports
- Deak Ferenc sq. the very heart of the city in dist.5, Metro Lines M1/M2/M3
- Ferenciek sq. with Metro Blue Line M3 and other public transportations
- Sinagogue in Dohány street surrounded by nice bars, cafes and restaurants
- Szimpla Kert, the legendary ruin pub & cafe (right in front of the building)
- Hungarian National Museum located in Muzeum Korut, next to Astoria
- Károly Kert, a lovely small park with the friendly Csendes Pub & Cafe next to it
- Király street, with plenty of garden bars, disco pubs, shops & nice restaurants
- Gozsdu Courtyard, meeting point with entertainment, gastronomy and culture
- Blaha Luiza sq. with Metro Red Line M2, Tram Lines 4-6 & other public transports
- Kalvin sq. with Metro Lines Blue M3, Green M4 and other public transports
Erasmus Room Budapest – Amenities & Comforts
The apartment is fully equipped with amenities and modern comforts:
- WI-FI Internet Access
- Lcd TV 22” with Cable connection
- Central Heating System
- Fridge, Oven, Iron & Ironing Board, Italian Moka,
- Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner, Microvawe
- One set of 3 Pillows and 1 Quilt