Budapest Roommates Wanted! Two Erasmus girl students looking for a girl roommate to share a flat with private garden located in Distr.7-5, Astoria, downtown Budapest. Room rent 300 €, bills included!
Each tenant will be renting his own bedroom, they will be sharing just the common areas of the house and the private garden. This nice and cozy apartment is ideally located next to several universities in the city centre and it is suitable for students looking for a modern, new and affordable accommodation for their studies in the Hungarian capital city:
- ELTE, Faculty of Humanities & campus in Muzeum Korut no.4.
- ELTE, Faculty of Education & Psychology 2 mins far from home in Kazinczy street.
- SEMMELWEIS, Faculty of Health Sciences 2 mins far from home in Vas utca 17.
- SEMMELWEIS, University & campus with other faculties & departments in Ulloi ut.
- CORVINUS, University in Fovám tér, 10 mins from Astoria by tram no.47 & 49.
- PPKE, Pázmány Péter Catholic University is a 5 min walk in Szentkirályi utca 28.
- ESSCA, French Business School accessible in 10 mins by tram no.47 & 49 from Astoria
Budapest Roommates – Terms & Conditions
Please refer to the quick table below displaying the rental terms and conditions. In order to rent a single room a written agreement (in English and Hungarian) is to be signed when moving in. Also a Security Deposit is required, this is to be paid once together with te 1st rent and it will be later refunded after checking for possible damages to the flat/room at the end of the rental period. Prices and Fees are to be intended per tenant.
|Single Room Rent||300 € – month/tenant (All Bills/Utilities Included!)|
|Security Deposit||300 € – refundable at the end of the rental period|
|Room Reservation||100 € – down payment on the Security Deposit|
|Deposit Balance||200 € – payable together with the 1st rent after moving-in|
|Utilieties & Bills||Building Common Costs + Wi-fi Internet + Cable TV + Electricity + Water Hot/Cold + Heating|
|Payment Methods||Bank Transfer / PayPal / PostePay|
|Minimum Stay||Five Months (one academic semester)|
|Contract||English / Hungarian|
Budapest Roommates – Flat Description
The flat is completely furnished and it is at the ground floor of a newly built building (end of 2011) and the total area is 62m² with additional 16m² terrace and 60m² private garden!!!
- Hall room with Entry
- Fully equipped kitchen (american style)
- Dining / living room (communicating with the kitchen)
- Three single bedrooms: each room is approx. 12 m²
- Main Bathroom with bath tub/shower cabin & washing machine
- Small WC room with toilet and sink
- Hallway with a Pantry room for storage
- Private terrrace & garden
Budapest Roommates – Bedrooms Description
The apartment has three single bedrooms. The available room has its own access to the common areas of the house and it overlooks the terrace/garden. It is bright, cozy, nicely furnished and with a comfortable twin size bed!
- One twin bed
- Wardrobe with baskets, drawers & hangers
- One chest with 3 drawers
- One desk with chair
- Two bookshelves
- Nice carpet & curtains
Budapest Roommates – Flat Location
The flat is just 5 minutes away from the central Astoria square in district VII (beginning of district V) with the Metro Station (Red Line M2). It is located in the well known Kazinczy utca right in front of the legendary “Szimpla Kert” pub and cafe, which represents the center of the nightlife in the city. The area is surrounded by some of the best restaurants, pubs and shops. Also most of the offices, universities and faculties, as well as the most important tourist attractions on Pest side are all within a walking distance:
- Astoria square (Subway/Metro Red Line M2 and main public transportations)
- the famous Kazinczy utca (street), absolute center of the nightlife in town
- the big Sinagogue in Dohány street with its nice bars, cafes & restaurants
- the central Deak square (the very heart of the city in dist.V)
- the legendary Szimpla Kert Pub in Kazinczy utca (right in front of the house)
- the Hungarian National Museum in Muzeum Krt. (avenue)
- the nice Károly Kert (gardens) with the friendly Csendes Pub & Cafe
- Király street, full of shops and restaurants (at the beginning of Kazinczy utca)
Budapest Roommates – Amenities & Comforts
The apartment is fully furnished and equipped with all modern comforts & amenities. Important: please note that Bed Linens and Bath towels displayed in the pictures are for display purposes only. One Set of 3 Pillows and one heavy Quilt is provided for each tenant.
- WI-FI Internet Access
- Lcd TV 22” with Cable connection
- Centralized Heating System
- Fridge, Oven, Iron & Ironing Board, Italian Moka,
- Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner
- 1 Set of 3 Pillows and 1 heavy Quilt