3 Single bedrooms available for rent in a nice Student Flat Budapest located in District VII, near Astoria sq. downtown Budapest. Single room rent 300 euros, all utilities included!
This nice and cosy Student Flat Budapest is available for rent starting from February 2015. It is located close to colleges, universities and officies in the city centre and it is suitable both for Erasmus students and young professionals looking for an affordable accommodation in Budapest for their study and business needs.
Student Flat Budapest Room Rent
In order to rent the room of the Student Flat Budapest, a written Agreement is to be signed (both in English and Hungarian) and also a Security Deposit is to be paid together with the 1st rent as soon as the tenant moves in. All of the bills and utilities are included in the room rent!
|Single Room Rent||300,00 € month/tenant (All Bills/Utilities Included!)
|Security Deposit||300,00 € to be paid together with the 1st rent
|Booking Fee||100,00 € down payment on the Deposit to book the room
|Utilieties & Bills||Building Common Costs + Wi-fi Internet + Cable TV + Electricity + Water + Heating|
|Payment Methods||Bank Transfer / PayPal / PostePay
|Minimum Stay||Five (5) months|
|Contract||English / Hungarian|
Student Flat Budapest – Bedrooms Description
The rooms are very nice and cozy with independent access both to the common areas of the flat as well as to the private garden with terrace. The rooms are totally furnished and each with a twin bed:
- One twin bed
- Wardrobe with baskets, drawers & hangers
- One side table
- One chest with 3 drawers
- One desk with chair
- Two bookshelves
- Nice carpet & curtains
Description of the Student Flat Budapest
The apartment total area is 62 m² with additional private terrrace (17 m²) and garden (60 m²), not accessible from the street nor from the building. The flat is totally furnished, brand new with:
- Entry Room
- Fully equipped kitchen comunicating with the dining room
- Dining / Living Room (with the TV-Set)
- Three single bedrooms: each room is approx. 12 m²
- Main Bathroom with bath tub, shower cabin & washing machine
- Small WC Toilet room with toilet and sink
- Hallway with a handy room for storage
- Private terrrace (17 m²) & garden (60 m²), not accessible from the street nor from the building.
Location of the Student Flat Budapest
This Student Flat Budapest is at the ground floor of a brand new building in Kazinzy utca (street) and it is located just five minutes walk far from the central Astoria square where you can find the Metro/Subway Station (Red Line M2) and other public transportations. Also it is just a few minutes walk far from:
- Astoria square (Metro Red Line M2 & other public transportations)
- Ferenciek square (Metro Blue Line M3 & other public transportations)
- The big Sinagogue in Dohàny street with bars, pubs & restaurants
- Deak tér, the heart of the city in dist.V with Metro Lines M1/M2/M3
- The legendary Szimpla Kert pub & cafe (right in front of the house)
- The Hungarian National Museum in Muzeum avenue
- The nice Kàroly Kert (gardens) with the friendly Csendes pub & cafe
- Kiràly utca (street), full of shops, clubs, restaurants and venues
- SEMMELWEIS University, Inner campus with main departments in Ulloi ut
- ELTE University & campus with main departments in Muzeum Korut no.4
- CORVINUS University in Fovám tér, 15 mins from Astoria by tram no.47 & 49
- PPKE, Pázmány Péter Catholic University is 5 mins away in Szentkirályi utca 28
- ESSCA, French Business School accessible in 15 mins by tram no.47 & 49 from Astoria
Student Flat Budapest – Amenities & Comforts
The apartment is fully equipped with all modern comforts and also clean bed linens, blankets and a set of 3 hangers for laundry are included:
- Central Heating System
- WI-FI Internet + Cable TV (LCD 22″)
- Fridge, Oven, Iron & Board, Microvawe Oven
- Italian Moka, Vashing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner
- 1 Set of 3 Pillows and 1 Quilt
- 3 Single Drying Racks for laundry
16 thoughts on “Student Flat Budapest, 3 Rooms for Rent from Feb.2015”
My name is Elise and I come from Switzerland. I’m going to make my master thesis in Budapest next semester and I’m currently looking for a room there. I saw your advert about a room free in a flatshare in Budapest.
So I’m highly interested by the offer. I don’t smoke, already have a long experience of flatsharing (more than two years), I’m sociable, I love cooking and I want to enjoy my stay in Budapest.
My master thesis will begin on the 18th of February, but I can pay for the room from the beginning of February.
Please say me if you are interested!
Thank you for submitting your enquiry about the room available in the Student Flat Budapest. I am sending some pictures and additional info to your email address right now!
Hi, I’m Vi! I’m an erasmus student and I’ll study electrical engineering at BME, I’d like to see the flat as soon as possible, also tomorrow! Is it possible?
Sorry but the last room available in this student flat Budapest has been rented out. Anyway thanks for getting in touch and good luck with your search!!!
Hey, im going to be in Budapest from september to january, are there any rooms available for that period?
Thank you for your consideration about my Student Flat Budapest. I am going to email you asap!
Hi! I’m an italian student that have to spend this semester in Budapest. I’m looking for 2 single room because i have a friend. It are availible?? Thank you very much,
Thanks for submitting your enquiry about my student flat Budapest. I just sent you an email…
This is Jorge, a spanish student. I am living in Budapest since September in a flat at Erzsebet, but I have to leave this flat in January-February. Could you please let me know if there is an available room from then to June?
Thank you so much for your time,
Thanks for taking in consideration my student flat Budapest. I just wrote you an email…
My name is Bruna. I’m a brazilian student who is going to live in Budapest for 1 year. I wanted to know if the one of the rooms will be available from the begging of setember. I’m very interested in the room with the doube bed. Could you please send me an email with some more info of the apartment?
Thanks for contacting me! I sent you an email with full details about the available room of my student flat Budapest.
Hi, I’m Camilla and I’m a student of singing jazz in Italy. I’ll be moving to Budapest for the Erasmus program from 1st February to 1st June 2017. There is a room for me during this period? Thanks
Just wrote you an email with some details about the available rooms…
I am interested in with one of the rooms you wanna rent. I am 23 years old Turkish girl, looking for a room to stay at least for a year since I will be working in TATA Consultancy Services as an intern. I can move at the beginning of June. If you are still looking for someone we can talk in details.
Thanks for getting in touch 🙂 This post/offer is quite outdated but there is a room available from the end of June in the same apartment, where there are 2 girl students looking for a roommate. Please check my latest offer with full details here: https://www.myhomebudapest.com/blog/erasmus-budapest/budapest-shared-flat.php
I will get back to you asap…
Comments are closed.