Student Housing Budapest in a 3 bedrooms flat with private garden located in Budapest city centre, Distr.5-7, Astoria square. Single room rent 310 € euro, all utilities & C.c. included!
There are three single bedrooms available from the February 2015. Each tenant will be renting his own bedroom and they will be sharing just the common areas of the apartment.
Some of the most important universities (Elte, Semmelweis, Corvinus) and officies in downtown are within a walking distance and the flat is suitable for Erasmus students and young professionals looking for a nice & affordable accommodation in Budapest for their study or business needs.
Student Housing Budapest – Monthly Rent, Terms & Conditions
Below are displayed all the essential info, terms & conditions about the Student Housing Budapest. In order to rent the room a written agreement (in English and Hungarian) is to be signed when moving in and additionally a Security Deposit is required, this will be later refunded at the end of the tenancy period after checking for possible damages to the apartment. Prices and Fees are to be intended per month / tenant.
|Single Room Rent||310,00 € month / tenant (All the Bills-Utilities Included)
||310,00 € to be payed together with the 1st rent
|Booking Fee||110,00 € down payment on the Deposit to reserve a room
|Utilieties & Bills||Building Common Costs + Wi-fi Internet + Electricity + Water Hot/Cold + Heating|
|Payment Methods||Bank Transfer / Paypal / PostePay|
|Minimum Stay||One semester, 5 months|
|Contract||English / Hungarian|
Student Housing Budapest – Flat Description
The flat is completely furnished and it is at the ground floor of a new building and the total area is 62m² with additional 16m² terrace and 60m² private garden, not accessible from the street nor from the building!!! Check the photo gallery on the left hand side:
- Hall room with Entry
- Fully equipped kitchen (american style)
- Dining / living room (communicating with the kitchen)
- Three single bedrooms: each room is approx. 12 m²
- Main Bathroom with bath tub/shower cabin & washing machine
- Small WC room with toilet and sink
- Hallway with a Pantry room for storage
- Private terrrace & garden
Student Housing Budapest – Bedrooms Description
There are three single bedrooms available for rent, each with independent access to the common areas of the house as well as to the terrace & the private garden. All rooms are bright, cozy, colourful and soberly furnished and with a comfortable twin bed. All Single Rooms have:
- 1 twin / double size bed
- 1 wardrobe with baskets, drawers and hangers
- 1 big 3 drawers chest
- One desk with chair and two bookshelves
- Nice & colorful carpet and curtains
Student Housing Budapest – Flat Location (Yellow Icon on the Map)
The apartment is just a few steps away from the central Astoria square in district VII (beginning of district V) with the Metro / Subway Station (Red Line M2) and other main public transportations.
It is located in the well known Kazinczy utca, right in front of the legendary Szimpla Kert pub, bar & café which represents the centre of the nightlife in town.
The area is surrounded by some of the best restaurants, pubs and shops. Besides the main universities & faculties as well as the most important tourist sight seeings on Pest side are all within walking distance:
- The Great Sinagogue in Dohány street with its nice bars, cafes & restaurants
- Dohány street with its nice bars, cafes & restaurants
- Astoria square (Subway/Metro Red Line M2 & main public transportations)
- Deák Ferenc square, the very heart of the city in dist.V (Metro Line M1/M2/M3)
- Szimpla Kert the legendary pub, bar & café (in front of the house)
- the Hungarian National Museum in Muzeum Krt. (avenue)
- Károly Kert (gardens) with the friendly Csendes Pub & Cafe
- Király street, full of nightlife, shops & restaurants (beginning of Kazinczy)
- Blaha Lujza tér, another center of the nightlife in town
- SEMMELWEIS University, Inner campus with main departments in Ulloi ut
- ELTE University & campus with main departments in Muzeum Korut no.4
- CORVINUS University in Fovám tér, 15 mins from Astoria by tram no.47 & 49
- PPKE, Pázmány Péter Catholic University is 5 mins away in Szentkirályi utca 28
- ESSCA, French Business School accessible in 15 mins by tram no.47 & 49 from Astoria
Student Housing Budapest – Amenities & Comforts
The apartment is fully functional and equipped with all modern comforts & amenities:
- Fast WI-FI Internet Access
- LCD TV 22” with Cable connection
- Central Heating System
- Fridge, Oven, Iron & Ironing Board, Italian Moka,
- Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner, Microwave
- One set of 3 Pillows & 1 Quilt
- 3 Drying Racks for laundry, 1 per tenant
16 thoughts on “Student Housing Budapest, Flat for Rent Feb.2015”
My name is Lou. I am a French student and will perform an internship at the Cognitive Science Department of the CEU. As I also want to meet other students, I am looking for a room in a shared flat and I am really interested in the one you let ! Would you please tell me if it is still available ? Happy holidays !
Thank you for submitting your enquiry about the student housing Budapest. I will send a private message to your email address asap!
Hello, I’m an Italian student that is going to study at ELTE dor the first semester. Could I have more informations please? I’m really interested in rending a single room!
Thanks for submitting your comment/enquiry about the student housing Budapest. One of the three rooms is still available from september. I will send you an email with all the details asap!
I really interested with this flat. I will stay at ELTE. Could I have more information about it.
Thank you for your consideration about my student housing Budapest. Sorry but none of the rooms is still available. I will get back to you as soon as I have other rooms to offer!
we are 3 friends (girls), we are interested in renting all the rooms from 30/8/2013 to 31/1/2013. If this apartment is not avaible,can you offer us an other?
Thank you for your consideration about my student housing Budapest. I will send you a private message to your email address asap.
Hello we are 3 Erasmus students from the Netherlands and France. We hope that the rooms are still available because we are very interested in renting them all. If available can you please send me an email?
Thanks for submitting your enquiry about my student housing Budapest. Sorry but the rooms are not available anymore. Good luck with your search and have a good time here in Budapest!
We are 3 students from Belgium. We will be coming to Budapest from 1February till te beginning of May. We are interested and would like to know if the apartment is available during this period?
Olivia, Liesbeth and Sophie
Thanks for taking in consideration my student housing Budapest. I sent you a private message to your email address.
My name is Iván and I am really interested in your flat. Could you please tell me if it is still available?
Thanks for getting in touch! I sent you an email about the Student Housing Budapest.
Hi, We are two girls and we wish to rent two rooms from the 1st of September 2016 till the end of June 2017. We will be studying at Semmelweis via erasmus. We are from Turkey-İstanbul. Are the rooms still available if so, can you give us more info. İf we rent two rooms, will the 3rd room be rented to a girl as well? We don’t wish to share with boys.
2 rooms are still available for rent. One room is reserved to an italian girl student studying at ELTE from september. I will send you an email with full details soon. Thanks!
Comments are closed.