Student Apartment Budapest, single room for girl student available for rent from Feb 2013 in a new flat with 3 bedrooms & private garden in downtown Budapest. Rent 300 eu, bills included!
This Student Apartment Budapest is to be shared with two italian girl students (attending ELTE university) who will be renting their single room starting from Feb 2013 as well.
This Student Apartment Budapest is located in Kazinczy utca just five minutes walk far from two of the main universities in Budapest: ELTE & Semmelweis.
Student Apartment Budapest Terms & Conditions
Listed below you find all the essential informations, terms & conditions about the rental of this Student Apartment Budapest. A written agreement both in english and hungarian is to be signed when moving in and a Security Deposit is also required. Important: Prices are to be intended per month/ tenant.
|Single Room Rent||200,00 € – month/tenant|
|Utilities Fee||100,00 € – month/tenant|
|Security Deposit||300,00 € – to pay with the 1st rent & utilities fee
|Booking Fee||100,00 € – down payment to reserve the room that will be sutracted from the deposit as soon as tenant moves in
|Utilieties & Bills||Building Common Costs, Wi-fi Internet & Cable TV Electricity + Water + Heating|
|Payment Methods||Bank Transfer / Paypal|
|Minimum Stay||Three (3) months|
|Contract||English / Hungarian|
Description of the Student Apartment Budapest
The apartment is totally furnished and it is at the ground floor of a new building. The total surface is 62m² with additional 16m² terrace and 60m² private garden!!!
- Entry Room
- Fully equipped kitchen comunicating with the dining room
- Dining / living room communicating with the kitchen
- Three single bedrooms: each room surface is approx. 12 m²
- Main Bathroom with bath tub, shower cabin & washing machine
- WC Toilet room with toilet and sink
- Hallway with a Pantry room for storage
- Private terrrace & garden
Student Apartment Budapest, Bedrooms Description
The Student Apartment Budapest has three single bedrooms, each with its own access to the common areas and facing the terrace/garden. The rooms are nice, bright, soberly furnished and they include a comfortable double/twin size bed! The available room is furnished with:
1 twin/double size bed
1 wardrobe with baskets, drawers and hangers
1 sideboard with shelves and drawers
1 desk with chair
carpet and curtains
Location of the Student Apartment Budapest
The Student Apartment Budapest is just afew steps away from the central Astoria square in district VII (beginning of district V) with the Metro / Subway Station (Red Line M2) and other public transportations.
It is located in the well known Kazinczy utca right in front of the legendary “Szimpla Kert” pub & cafe, which represents the center of the nightlife in town.
The area is surrounded by some of the best restaurants, pubs, night clubs and shops in downtown. Also most of the offices, universities and faculties, as well as the most important tourist attractions on Pest side are all within walking distance:
- the great Sinagogue in Dohány street with its nice bars, cafes & restaurants
- Astoria square (Subway/Metro Red Line M2 and main public transportations)
- the central Deak square (the very heart of the city in dist.V)
- the legendary “Szimpla Kert” Cafe (right in front of the building)
- the Hungarian National Museum in Muzeum Krt. (avenue)
- the nice Károly Kert (gardens) with the friendly Csendes Pub & Cafe
- Király street, full of shops and restaurants (at the beginning of Kazinczy utca)
Amenities & Comforts of the Student Apartment Budapest
The apartment is fully functional and equipped with all modern comforts & amenities:
WI-FI Internet Access
Lcd TV 22” with Cable connection
Central Heating System
Fridge, Oven, Iron & Ironing Board, Italian Moka,
Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner, Microvawe
- One set of Bed Linens & Blankets