Single room for rent in a 2 bedrooms flat with private garden located in Dist.7-5, Astoria, downtown Budapest. Room rent 300 €, all utilities included! Room available in July & August 2015. French girl doing an internship at the European Chamber of Budapest is looking for a girl flatmate.
The apartment is ideally located in the well known Kazinczy street, next to universities and officies in the city centre. It is suitable for Erasmus plus students, interns and young professionals looking for a central, cosy and affordable accommodation in Budapest for their studies and business needs. Universities within a walking distance from the house:
- ELTE, Faculty of Humanities & campus in Muzeum Korut no.4, in Astoria.
- ELTE, Faculty of Education & Psychology 2 mins far from home in Kazinczy street.
- SEMMELWEIS, Faculty of Health Sciences 2 mins far from home in Vas utca 17.
- SEMMELWEIS, University & campus with other faculties & departments in Ulloi ut.
- CORVINUS, University in Fovám tér, 10 mins from Astoria by tram no.47-49.
- PPKE, Pázmány Péter Catholic University is a 5 min walk in Szentkirályi utca 28.
- ESSCA, French Business School accessible in 10 mins by tram no.47-49 from Astoria
Flatmate Budapest – Terms & Conditions
|Single Room Rent||300,00 € – All building costs & Utilities Included!!|
|Security Deposit||300,00 € – to be refunded at the end of the rental period|
|Room Reservation||100,00 € – down payment on the Security Deposit|
|Utilieties & Costs||Building Common Costs + Wi-fi Internet + Cable TV + Electricity + Water + Heating|
|Payment Methods||Bank Transfer / PayPal / PostePay|
|Minimum Stay||One Semester, 5 Months|
|Contract||English / Hungarian|
In order to rent a Budapest Student Room a written Lease Agreement is be signed (in English and Hungarian). Additionally a Security Deposit is be paid together with the first rent. The deposit will be later refunded before the tenant moves out after checking the room/flat conditions.
The room can be reserved paying a small fee in advance taken from the security deposit. The balance is payeble together with the first rent as soon as the tenant moves in upon signement of the contract. Costs are to be intended per room / tenant!
Flatmate Budapest – Room Description
There are three single bedrooms all facing the terrace/garden, each room has its own access to the common areas of the house and to the garden. The available room is cozy, bright, fully furnished and includes a comfortable double/twin size bed:
- 1 twin/double size bed
- 1 wardrobe with baskets, drawers and hangers
- 1 chest of 3 drawers
- 1 desk with chair
- 2 bookshelves
- carpet and curtains
Flatmate Budapest – Apartment Description
The apartment is brand new, fully furnished and it is at the ground floor of a new building. The total area is 65 m² with:
- Entry Room
- Fully equipped kitchen comunicating with the dining room
- Dining / living room (communicating with the kitchen)
- Three single bedrooms: each room area is approx. 12 m²
- Main Bathroom with bath tub, shower cabin & washing machine
- Small WC Toilet room with toilet and sink
- Hallway with a Pantry room for storage
- Private garden (60 m²)
- Furnished terrrace (16 m²)
Flatmate Budapest – Apartment Location
The apartment is just afew steps away from the central Astoria square in district VII (beginning of district V) with the Metro / Subway Station (Red Line M2) and other public transportations. It is ideally located in the well known Kazinczy utca right in front of the legendary “Szimpla Kert” ruin/garden pub & cafe, which represents the center of the nightlife in downtown Budapest, plenty of garden pubs and cafes, disco bars, nice restaurants, shops…etc. “Place of interest” whithin a walking distance from the apartment:
- Astoria (Joint of Distr. 5-7-8), Metro Red Line M2 and other public transports
- Deak Ferenc sq., the very heart of the city in dist.5, Metro Lines M1/M2/M3
- Ferenciek sq., Subway/Metro Blue Line M3 and other public transportations
- Blaha Luiza sq., 5 ins far from home, Metro Red Line M2, Trams nr.4 & 6
- Sinagogue in Dohány street surrounded by nice bars, cafes and restaurants
- Szimpla Kert, the legendary ruin pub & cafe (right in front of the building)
- Hungarian National Museum in Muzeum Korut (next to Astoria)
- Károly Kert, a nice park with the friendly Csendes Pub & Cafe next to it
- Király street, full of shops and restaurants (at the beginning of Kazinczy utca)
- Gozsdu Courtyard, meeting point with entertainment, gastronomy and culture
Flatmate Budapest – Amenities & Comforts
The apartment is fully equipped with amenities and modern comforts:
- WI-FI Internet Access
- TV Cable Connection
- Central Heating System
- Furnished Terrace
- Fridge, Oven, Iron & Ironing Board, Italian Moka,
- Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner, Microvawe, Lcd TV 22”
- One set of 3 Pillows + 1 heavy Quilt + 1 Blanket
12 thoughts on “Flatmate Budapest Wanted, Short Term Rental July-Aug 2015”
I’m a 23 years old student, half Belgian and half Hungarian, studying in Maastricht. I’ll do an internship at the Belgian Embassy in Budapest from this Saturday (7th Feb) to more or less the 10th May, so 3 months. Would it be possible to rent it for this short term period ? (Magyarul is beszélek).
Thanks for submitting your comment about this post “Flatmate Budapest”…I just replied to your email.
I’m a master degree student from İstanbul, Turkey. I study psychology too. As an Erasmus student I will be in Budapest from 31stMay till 19th August, almost 3 months. I will do an internship at a Montessori kindergarten. Would it be possible to rent the flat this term period?
Thanks for getting in touch! Room nr.02 is going to be available starting from may 30th. I will send you an email with full details asap.
I’m an italian 24 years old girl, i’m gonna stay in budapest from the fall semester (setember 2015 till january 2016). I have a question about the flat: are pets allowed? I have a dog. Thank you very much!
Thanks for getting in touch! I am really sorry but pets are not allowed 🙁 Anyway please feel free to ask for more info if you are interested in renting one of my rooms. I will be more than happy to send you full details via email 🙂
I’m an Italian student and I’ll be in Budapest from the end of August to Jenuary for my Erasmus program. I’m looking for a room to rent and I saw your ad is the room still available?
Thanks in advance,
Thanks for getting in touch! Yes there are 2 nice and cozy single rooms available for rent starting from September 1st. I will send you an email with full details and some pictures asap today.
I am interested to rent a room for july and august. Is it still available? I am a 24 years old architecture student. I am coming for an internship this summer.
Thanks for getting in touch! Yes there is one single room available. I will send you an email with full details asap…
Hey I’m interested in your flats from sept to Dec 2017 please contact me on my email so that we can sort out the details.
Sorry but currently we have no rooms suiting your dates requirement. All of the rooms are available for a tenancy period of 5 months minimun, starting from September until February 2018.
Thanks anyway for getting in touch and good luck with your search.
Comments are closed.