Long Term Rent Budapest, 2 single rooms available in a 3 BR shared flat, renovated & furnished, located in District 7 downtown Budapest. Single room rent from 330 €, all Utilities & House Common Costs included!
The apartment is located next to the central Keleti station (Metro Lines Red M2 & Green M4), and it is suitable for expats, young professionals, interns and Erasmus students looking for a cosy and affordable short term rent Budapest city centre. Universities within a walking distance (scroll down for a full list):
Long Term Rent Budapest – Terms & Conditions
Please find below all the essential info, terms & conditions. about this long term rent Budapest. All costs are to be intended per single room/tenant:
|Single Room no.1
||350 € – Building Common Costs & Utilities/Bills included!|
|Single Room no.2||330 € – Building Common Costs & Utilities/Bills included!|
|Security Deposit **
||350/330 € – fully refundable at the end of the rental period|
|Room Reservation **
||130 € – down payment deducted in advance from the Security Deposit|
||Building C.C. + Wi-fi + Electricity + Water + Gas|
|Payment Methods||Bank Transfer / PayPal / Postepay|
|Tenancy Period||5 Months / 1 Academic Semester minimum required|
|Contract||English / Hungarian|
In order to rent a single room a written agreement is to be signed (in English and Hungarian). Additionally a Security Deposit is be paid together with the first rent. All the utilities and building common costs are included in the monthly room rent, and prices are to be intended per room/tenant!
** The room can be reserved paying a small fee in advance. The Room Reservation fee is to be considerd a down payment on the deposit. Then tenant shall pay the deposit balance soon after moving-in and upon signature of the contract. The deposit will be later entirely refunded at the end of the tenancy period after checking the room/flat conditions.
Long Term Rent Budapest – Room Description
Room no.1 (30m²)
The single bedroom available is quite large and cosy, with two big twin windows overlooking the street and a newly renovated square with pedestrian area, markets and shops. The room is approximately 30 m² large, and it is fully furnished with own access to the common areas of the apartment. The door is also lockable:
- One king size twin-bed
- One big wardrobe with a door-mirror, baskets, drawers and hangers
- One cosy leather sofa (3 seats) and a nice coffee tables
- One big table/desk with 2 chairs
- One large bookshelf
- Carpets and curtains
Room no.2 (25m²)
Cosy room with high ceilings, a big door/window access to the balcony overlooking the street and a newly renovated square with pedestrian area, markets and shops. The room is approximately 25 m² large, it is fully furnished and with own access to the common areas of the apartment. The door is also lockable:
- One Bed twin-size
- One large Wardrobe (3 doors) with shelves, hangers & a mirror
- One big Table / Desk 2m long with chair, a bench
- 1 large bookshelf
- Carpets and Curtains
Long Term Rent Budapest – Flat Description
The apartment has a total area of 90 m², there are 3 single bedrooms, each with own access to the common areas of the house (kitchen/dining, bathrooms, pantry, entrance). It is completely renovated and furnished:
- One single bedroom, approx 30 m² large
- One single bedroom, approx 25 m² large
- One single bedroom, approx 12 m² large
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining area
- Main bathroom with bath tub/shower cabin
- Separated WC toilet room
- Pantry room for storage with laundry
- One hallway connecting bathrooms, pantry & kitchen
Long Term Rent Budapest – Flat Location
The apartment is at the 3rd floor of a charming historical building and it is located just a one block away from the Kelety Station with 2 Metro Lines (Red Line M2 & Green Line M4), and many other public transports. Universities within a walkina walking distance:
- UNIVET Budapest, Faculty of Veterinary Science 1 block away in István utca 2.
- MCDANIEL COLLEGE Budapest, pre-med school 1 block away in Bethlen Gábor ter 2.
- YBL Budapest, Faculty of Architecture & Civil Engineering in Thököly út 74.
Universities & offices easily acessible by public transports:
- SZFE Budapest, University of Theatre & Film Arts, located in Vas utca 2/C (10 minutes by bus)
- VMRI Budapest, Institute for Veterinary Medical Research in Hungária Krt 21.
- MET Budapest, Budapest Metropolitan University in Nagy Lajos király útja 1-9 (15 min by Metro M2)
- BBS Budapest, Budapest Business School at the endline of Metro M2 in Örs Vezér tere.
- KRE Budapest, Károli Gáspár University of the Reformed Church in Kálvin Square 9 (15 min by Metro M4)
- CCIU Budapest, Camera di Commercio Italiana in Ungheria. Váci Utca Center in Váci utca 81 (15 min by Metro M4)
- ITL Group Budapest, located in the Váci Utca Center, Váci utca 81 (15 min by Metro M4)
Other points of interest within a walking distance:
- Keleti Station with 2 Metro Lines & public transports
- Vàrosliget, City Park with tourist attractions, sightseeings & thermal baths
- Blaha Square, meeting point in town with lots of disco pubs, clubs, roof bars
- New York Cafe Bp, the historic coffee house in Blaha square
- Arena Plaza, the biggest shopping mall in Budapest next to Keleti Station
Long Term Rent Budapest – Amenities & Comforts
The apartment is fully equipped with modern comforts, amenities and appliances:
- WI-FI Internet Access (Down/Up 50/10 Mb)
- UPC Cable TV Service
- Parquet / Wooden Flooring
- Centralized Gas Heating System
- LCD Tv/Monitor 36″ with HDMI cable to connect a Laptop
- Fridge, Oven, Iron & Ironing board, Toaster, Moka Coffee Maker, Mixer, Juicer
- Coffee Grinder, Cooling Fans, Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner, Drying Rack
- 1 Set of 2 pillows
- 1 Heavy Quilt
- 1 Blanket
14 thoughts on “Long Term Rent Budapest, Single Rooms from Feb. 2020”
hi! I’m Sara from Italy, from september to may i’ll be in Budapest to study cello at Liszt Academy! I’m interested to your accomodation, is still free? 🙂 thank you!
Just sent you a private message to your email address about the Long Term Rent Budapest.
hi! i’m Paola from Italy, i’ll stay in Budapest from the 29 of August to the 27 of january
i’m intrested to your accomodation, is the room still avaliable?
Thanks for submitting your inquiry about our Long Term Rent Budapest. Sorry but the rooms in these apartment will be available for rent from February 2017.
Good luck and enjoy Bp 🙂
I’m interesed in rent one of your single rooms.
Just wrote you an email about our Long Term Rent Budapest. It would be nice if you could give me more details about you, your university/company here in Bp, and your needs…
Hi, I am Melisa from Turkey. I am looking for a room for a year from end of May-beginning of June to June 2018. I am really interested in with one of the rooms. Both rooms are the same price? Thank you 🙂
Thanks for getting in touch! I have a room available for rent from June 1st in the super central “Kazincy Flat Astoria”, where there are 2 girl students looking for a girl roommate. Please check my latest offer with full details here: https://www.myhomebudapest.com/blog/erasmus-budapest/budapest-shared-flat.php
I will get back to you tomorrow asap… 🙂
Hi Sal, do you have rooms available starting on the 1st of August?
Sorry but currently we have no rooms suiting your date requirements. All of the rooms are available starting from September.
Thanks anyway for getting in touch and good luck with your search.
Just wondering if one of these rooms is currently available? Thank you!
Sorry currently we have no “Long Term Rent Budapest” rooms available.
Hello, I am Camille and I’m from France. I come in Budapest from end October to do an internship. I’m interested in your announcement, Is a room still available? thank you!
Sorry currently we have no “Long Term Rent Budapest” rooms available.
Comments are closed.