Univet student flat located 1 block away from the Veterinary Uni in Distr.7, downtown Budapest. 2 single rooms available. Monthly room rent from 340 €, Utilities & House C.c. included.
The UNIVET, Szent Istvan Faculty of Veterinary Science is located just afew steps away from the house and the campus is easily accessible in a 5 minutes walk. The apartment is also located just five minutes walk away from the Keleti Metro / Subway Station (Red Line M2 & Green Line M4) with other public transportations, as well as the nice and big City Park (Vàrosliget).
The apartment is ideally located next to universities and institutes in the VII district and it is suitable for students, interns and young professionals looking for cosy and affordable accommodation in Budapest for their studies and business needs. Universities & offices in the area or easily acessible by public transports:
- UNIVET Budapest, Faculty of Veterinary Science 1 block away in István utca 2.
- MCDANIEL COLLEGE Budapest, pre-med school 1 block away in Bethlen Gábor ter 2.
- MOME Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design Budapest, located inside the campus at BME.
- YBL Budapest, Faculty of Architecture & Civil Engineering in Thököly út 74.
- VMRI Budapest, Institute for Veterinary Medical Research in Hungária Krt 21.
- BBS Budapest, Budapest Business School at the endline of Metro M2 in Örs Vezér tere.
- KRE Budapest, Károli Gáspár University of the Reformed Church in Kálvin Square 9 (15 min by Metro M4)
- CCIU Budapest, Camera di Commercio Italiana in Ungheria in Váci utca 81 (15 min by Metro M4)
- FZLE, Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music departments located in Distr.VII are reachable by Troli bus no.78
UNIVET Student Flat Budapest – Monthly Room Rent
|Single Room no.1
||340 € – Building Common Costs & Utilities/Bills included!|
|Single Room no.2||340 € – Building Common Costs & Utilities/Bills included!|
|Security Deposit **
||340 € – fully refundable at the end of the rental period|
|Room Reservation **
||140 € – down payment deducted in advance from the Security Deposit|
||Building C.C. + Wi-fi + Electricity + Water + Gas|
|Payment Methods||Bank Transfer / PayPal / Postepay|
|Tenancy Period||5 Months / 1 Academic Semester minimum required|
|Contract||English / Hungarian|
In order to rent a Budapest Student Accommodation a written agreement is to be signed (in English and Hungarian). Additionally a Security Deposit is be paid together with the first rent. All the utilities and building common costs are included in the monthly room rent, and prices are to be intended per room/tenant!
** The room can be reserved paying a small fee in advance, which is to be considerd a down payment to be deducted later from the Deposit. Then tenant shall pay the deposit balance of together with the first rent soon after moving-in and upon signature of the contract. The deposit will be later entirely refunded at the end of the tenancy period after checking for the room/flat conditions.
UNIVET Student Flat – Single Rooms Description
Room no.1 (30 m²)
Single room no.1 of the UNIVET Student Flat is spacious and cosy with two big twin windows overlooking the street. The room total surface is 30 m², there is also a lounge /chill-out corner with a leather sofa and coffee table, and it is nicely furnished with:
- 1 king size Twin-bed
- 1 leather sofa (3 seats) and coffee table
- 1 big table/desk with 2 chairs
- 1 wardrobe with a door/mirror, baskets, shelves & drawers
- 1 large bookshelf
- carpets and curtains
Room no.2 (25 m²)
Cosy single room with high ceilings and a large door/window access to a private balcony. The room overlooks the street with a nice view on a renovated square and pedestrian area, with lots of green, markets and shops. The room total surface is 25 m² and it is furnished with a double twin bed.
- One Twin Bed
- One 3 doors Wardrobe with shelves & hangers
- One big Table / Desk 2m long with 1 chair & 1 bench
- 1 large Bookshelf & 1 Mirror
- Carpets and Curtains
- Balcony with Panorama
UNIVET Student Flat Budapest – Apartment Description
The apartment has a total area of 90 m², there are 3 single bedrooms, each with own access to the common areas of the house (kitchen/dining, bathrooms, pantry, entrance). It is completely renovated and furnished:
- One single bedroom, approx 30 m² large
- One single bedroom, approx 25 m² large
- One single bedroom, approx 12 m² large
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining area
- Main bathroom with bath tub/shower cabin
- Separated WC toilet room
- Pantry room for storage with laundry
- One hallway connecting bathrooms, pantry & 2 of the rooms
- Two twin windows in Room no.1
- One balcony in Room no.2
- Flat access from inner courtyard
- Chill-out green corner in the courtyard next to the entrance, with table & stools
UNIVET Student Flat Budapest – Flat Location
The apartment is at the 3rd floor of a nice classical building and it is located just 5 minutes walk far from the Kelety Station with 2 Metro Lines (Red Line M2 and Green Line M4) with other public transports. Other points of interest within a walking distance:
- Keleti Station with Metro & public transports (Red Line M2 and Green Line M4)
- Univet Budapest, Szent Istvàn Faculty of Veterinary Science
- McDaniel College Budapest, the pre-med school is just one block away
- Vàrosliget, City Park with tourist attractions, sightseeings & thermal baths
- Blaha Square, meeting point in town with lots of disco pubs, clubs, roof bars
- New York Cafe Budapest, the historic coffee house in Blaha square
- Arena Plaza, the biggest shopping mall in Budapest next to Keleti Station
UNIVET Student Flat Budapest – Amenities & Comforts
The apartment is fully equipped with modern comforts, amenities and appliances:
- WI-FI Internet Access (Mbit 50/10 – Down/Up)
- UPC Cable TV Service
- Parquet / Wooden Flooring
- Centralized Gas Heating System
- LCD Tv/Monitor 36″ with HDMI cable to connect Pc/Mac Laptop
- Fridge, Oven, Iron & Iron board, Toaster, Moka Coffee Maker, Mixer, Juicer
- Grinder, Cooling Fans, Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner, Drying Rack
- 1 Set of 2 pillows
- 1 Winter Quilt
- 1 Blanket