Univet student flat located 1 block away from the Veterinary Uni in Distr.7, downtown Budapest. 2 single rooms available. Monthly room rent from 340 €, Utilities & House C.c. included.
The UNIVET, Szent Istvan Faculty of Veterinary Science is located just afew steps away from the house and the campus is easily accessible in a 5 minutes walk. The apartment is also located just five minutes walk away from the Keleti Metro / Subway Station (Red Line M2 & Green Line M4) with other public transportations, as well as the nice and big City Park (Vàrosliget).
The apartment is ideally located next to universities and institutes in the VII district and it is suitable for students, interns and young professionals looking for cosy and affordable accommodation in Budapest for their studies and business needs. Universities & offices in the area or easily acessible by public transports:
- UNIVET Budapest, Faculty of Veterinary Science 1 block away in István utca 2.
- MCDANIEL COLLEGE Budapest, pre-med school 1 block away in Bethlen Gábor ter 2.
- MOME Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design Budapest, located inside the campus at BME.
- YBL Budapest, Faculty of Architecture & Civil Engineering in Thököly út 74.
- VMRI Budapest, Institute for Veterinary Medical Research in Hungária Krt 21.
- BBS Budapest, Budapest Business School at the endline of Metro M2 in Örs Vezér tere.
- KRE Budapest, Károli Gáspár University of the Reformed Church in Kálvin Square 9 (15 min by Metro M4)
- CCIU Budapest, Camera di Commercio Italiana in Ungheria in Váci utca 81 (15 min by Metro M4)
- FZLE, Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music departments located in Distr.VII are reachable by Troli bus no.78
UNIVET Student Flat Budapest – Monthly Room Rent
|Single Room no.1
||340 € – Building Common Costs & Utilities/Bills included!|
|Single Room no.2||340 € – Building Common Costs & Utilities/Bills included!|
|Security Deposit **
||340 € – fully refundable at the end of the rental period|
|Room Reservation **
||140 € – down payment deducted in advance from the Security Deposit|
||Building C.C. + Wi-fi + Electricity + Water + Gas|
|Payment Methods||Bank Transfer / PayPal / Postepay|
|Tenancy Period||5 Months / 1 Academic Semester minimum required|
|Contract||English / Hungarian|
In order to rent a Budapest Student Accommodation a written agreement is to be signed (in English and Hungarian). Additionally a Security Deposit is be paid together with the first rent. All the utilities and building common costs are included in the monthly room rent, and prices are to be intended per room/tenant!
** The room can be reserved paying a small fee in advance, which is to be considerd a down payment to be deducted later from the Deposit. Then tenant shall pay the deposit balance of together with the first rent soon after moving-in and upon signature of the contract. The deposit will be later entirely refunded at the end of the tenancy period after checking for the room/flat conditions.
UNIVET Student Flat – Single Rooms Description
Room no.1 (30 m²)
Single room no.1 of the UNIVET Student Flat is spacious and cosy with two big twin windows overlooking the street. The room total surface is 30 m², there is also a lounge /chill-out corner with a leather sofa and coffee table, and it is nicely furnished with:
- 1 king size Twin-bed
- 1 leather sofa (3 seats) and coffee table
- 1 big table/desk with 2 chairs
- 1 wardrobe with a door/mirror, baskets, shelves & drawers
- 1 large bookshelf
- carpets and curtains
Room no.2 (25 m²)
Cosy single room with high ceilings and a large door/window access to a private balcony. The room overlooks the street with a nice view on a renovated square and pedestrian area, with lots of green, markets and shops. The room total surface is 25 m² and it is furnished with a double twin bed.
- One Twin Bed
- One 3 doors Wardrobe with shelves & hangers
- One big Table / Desk 2m long with 1 chair & 1 bench
- 1 large Bookshelf & 1 Mirror
- Carpets and Curtains
- Balcony with Panorama
UNIVET Student Flat Budapest – Apartment Description
The apartment has a total area of 90 m², there are 3 single bedrooms, each with own access to the common areas of the house (kitchen/dining, bathrooms, pantry, entrance). It is completely renovated and furnished:
- One single bedroom, approx 30 m² large
- One single bedroom, approx 25 m² large
- One single bedroom, approx 12 m² large
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining area
- Main bathroom with bath tub/shower cabin
- Separated WC toilet room
- Pantry room for storage with laundry
- One hallway connecting bathrooms, pantry & 2 of the rooms
- Two twin windows in Room no.1
- One balcony in Room no.2
- Flat access from inner courtyard
- Chill-out green corner in the courtyard next to the entrance, with table & stools
UNIVET Student Flat Budapest – Flat Location
The apartment is at the 3rd floor of a nice classical building and it is located just 5 minutes walk far from the Kelety Station with 2 Metro Lines (Red Line M2 and Green Line M4) with other public transports. Other points of interest within a walking distance:
- Keleti Station with Metro & public transports (Red Line M2 and Green Line M4)
- Univet Budapest, Szent Istvàn Faculty of Veterinary Science
- McDaniel College Budapest, the pre-med school is just one block away
- Vàrosliget, City Park with tourist attractions, sightseeings & thermal baths
- Blaha Square, meeting point in town with lots of disco pubs, clubs, roof bars
- New York Cafe Budapest, the historic coffee house in Blaha square
- Arena Plaza, the biggest shopping mall in Budapest next to Keleti Station
UNIVET Student Flat Budapest – Amenities & Comforts
The apartment is fully equipped with modern comforts, amenities and appliances:
- WI-FI Internet Access (Mbit 50/10 – Down/Up)
- UPC Cable TV Service
- Parquet / Wooden Flooring
- Centralized Gas Heating System
- LCD Tv/Monitor 36″ with HDMI cable to connect Pc/Mac Laptop
- Fridge, Oven, Iron & Iron board, Toaster, Moka Coffee Maker, Mixer, Juicer
- Grinder, Cooling Fans, Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner, Drying Rack
- 1 Set of 2 pillows
- 1 Winter Quilt
- 1 Blanket
24 thoughts on “UNIVET Student Flat Budapest, Room for Rent Feb. 2020”
Hello i am a trainee student from Spain. I am interested in this apartment from 27 june to 30 august. How mich does it cost?thank you very much
Thanks for getting in touch! I am about to send you an email with full details and rental terms…
Hello i am looking for a apartment until next semester and would like to know if its still available. Some more information would be great! thank you very much
Thanks for submitting your comment! The room is available and I sent you an email with full details about the UNIVET Student Flat Budapest.
I’m Federica and I’ll be an Erasmus student in Budapest ’til the end of January. I’m currently looking for a room to rent, is this one still available? Is it possible to see it?
Thanks for submitting your comment! Just wrote you an email about the UNIVET Student Flat Budapest.
I’m looking one flat for this area, interested near Vet and McDaniel.
If you tell me some information about the free apartments?
Thanks for getting in touch! Sorry but this UNIVET Student Flat Budapest is no longer available.
Hello! I’m a pre-med student at mc daniels that is looking for an apartment! Is it still available? Could I come and visit it?
Thanks for getting in touch! Sorry but this accommodation next to the McDaniel College Budapest is going to be available starting from Februay 2015. Good luck with your search!
Hi, I’m interested in this apartment from January to May 2017 and wondering if it would be available then?
Just sent you a private message to your email address about the UNIVET Student Flat Budapest.
Hi, I’m Angela, a student from Italy.
Is it still available the flat near McDaniel college?
If yes, how much for the smallest room? And who occupies the others?
Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry but all the single rooms of the flat next to Mc Daniel College will be available from January 2017.
Good luck with your search!
Hi, is still avaiable from February to June 2017? Thanks
Just wrote you an email with some details about the available rooms…
I’m looking for a place to stay from January 2017 and therefor I found this nice place. Is there a room available? I’m going to study pre-med at McDaniel College, so I’m looking for something near it.
I am looking forward to hear from you.
Have a nice weekend.
Mads Søndergaard, Denmark
Just replied to your emails with some details about another offer…
Helo, Im from Spain and I will be in budapest from March. Im looking for to rent a private single room during four months. I hope that would be possible.Thank you for your attention.
Yes there are 2 large single bedrooms available for rent for a period of 4 months in the – UNIVET Student Flat -, starting from March 1st until July 1st 2017. I’ll send you an email with full details and pictures asap!
Thank you 🙂
Good evening, I’m very interested in one the bedroom. I will be in Budapest in September until June!!
Is there still a room available?
Yes one room of the UNIVET Student Flat is available yet. I’ll send you an email with full details later asap…
Hello, I will an Erasmus student from september till the end of december.I am interested in one of this room and I would like to know if its still available?
Thank you very much
Sorry but the minimum term required to rent a room of the Univet Student Flat is one year (until June 2018).
Thanks anyway for contacting me and good luck with your search.
Comments are closed.