Student Flatshare Budapest, one room available for a girl student. 3 bedrooms flat with private garden located in Dist.5-7, Astoria, downtown Budapest. Single Room rent 300 €, all utilities included! This apartment is furnished with all comforts and it is available starting from February 2015.
Two girl students at ELTE are looking for a girl flatmate for the upcoming spring semester. They are, Giulia an italian girl attending the faculty of Humanities and Nidija a norwegian girl attending the faculty of Psychology.
The apartment is located just afew steps away from universities and officies in the city centre and it is suitable for Erasmus students and young professionals looking for cosy and affordable accommodation in Budapest for their study and business needs. Universities within a walking distance from the house:
- ELTE, Faculty of Humanities & campus in Muzeum Korut no.4, in Astoria.
- ELTE, Faculty of Education & Psychology 2 mins far from home in Kazinczy street.
- SEMMELWEIS, Faculty of Health Sciences 2 mins far from home in Vas utca 17.
- SEMMELWEIS, University & campus with other faculties & departments in Ulloi ut.
- CORVINUS, University in Fovám tér, 10 mins from Astoria by tram no.47-49.
- PPKE, Pázmány Péter Catholic University is a 5 min walk in Szentkirályi utca 28.
- ESSCA, French Business School accessible in 10 mins by tram no.47-49 from Astoria
Student Flatshare Budapest – Terms & Conditions
|Single Room Rent||300,00 € – All building costs & Utilities Included!!|
|Security Deposit||300,00 € – to be refunded at the end of the tenancy|
|Room Reservation||100,00 € – down payment on the Security Deposit|
|Utilieties & Costs||Building Common Costs + Wi-fi Internet + Cable TV + Electricity + Water + Heating|
|Payment Methods||Bank Transfer / PayPal / PostePay|
|Minimum Stay||One Semester, 5 Months|
|Contract||English / Hungarian|
In order to rent a room of this Student Flatshare Budapest a written Lease Agreement is be signed (in English and Hungarian). Additionally a Security Deposit is be paid together with the first rent. The deposit will be later refunded at the end of the tenancy period, after checking the room/flat status.
The room can be reserved paying a small fee in advance as a down payement on the security deposit. The deposit balance of 200€ is payable together with the 1st rent as soon as the tenant moves in and upon signement of the contract. Costs are to be intended per room / tenant!
Student Flatshare Budapest – Room Description
The apartment has three single bedrooms all facing the terrace/garden, each room has its own access to the common areas of the house and to the garden. The available is room is cozy, bright, fully furnished and includes a comfortable double/twin size bed:
- 1 twin/double size bed
- 1 wardrobe with baskets, drawers and hangers
- 1 chest of 3 drawers
- 1 desk with chair
- 2 bookshelves
- carpet and curtains
Student Flatshare Budapest – Apartment Description
The apartment is brand new, totally furnished and it is at the ground floor of a new building. The total area is 62 m² with:
- Entry Room
- Fully equipped kitchen comunicating with the dining room
- Dining / living room (communicating with the kitchen)
- Three single bedrooms: each room area is approx. 12 m²
- Main Bathroom with bath tub, shower cabin & washing machine
- Small WC Toilet room with toilet and sink
- Hallway with a Pantry room for storage
- Private terrrace (16 m²) & garden (60 m²)
Student Flatshare Budapest – Apartment Location
The apartment is just afew steps away from the central Astoria square in district VII (beginning of district V) with the Metro / Subway Station (Red Line M2) and other public transportations. It is ideally located in the well known Kazinczy utca right in front of the legendary “Szimpla Kert” ruin/garden pub & cafe, which represents the center of the nightlife in downtown Budapest, plenty of garden pubs and cafes, disco bars, nice restaurants, shops…etc. “Place of interest” whithin a walking distance from the apartment:
- Astoria (Joint of Distr. 5-7-8), Metro Red Line M2 and other public transports)
- Deak Ferenc sq. (the very heart of the city in dist.5, Metro Lines M1/M2/M3)
- Ferenciek sq. (Subway/Metro Blue Line M3 and other public transportations)
- Sinagogue in Dohány street surrounded by nice bars, cafes and restaurants
- Szimpla Kert, the legendary ruin pub & cafe (right in front of the building)
- Hungarian National Museum in Muzeum Korut (next to Astoria)
- Károly Kert, a nice park with the friendly Csendes Pub & Cafe next to it
- Király street, full of shops and restaurants (at the beginning of Kazinczy utca)
- Gozsdu Courtyard, meeting point with entertainment, gastronomy and culture
Student Flatshare Budapest – Amenities & Comforts
The apartment is fully equipped with amenities and modern comforts:
- WI-FI Internet Access
- Lcd TV 22” with Cable connection
- Central Heating System
- Fridge, Oven, Iron & Ironing Board, Italian Moka,
- Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner, Microvawe
- One set of 3 Pillows and 1 Quilt