Student Housing in a flat with 3 bedrooms and private garden located in the heart of Budapest city centre, Astoria, District VII. Single room rent 300 €, utilities included!
Two of the three single bedrooms are alredy reserved by two girl students who will be attending the ELTE university, and they are looking for a girl flatmate for the upcoming spring semester.
This shared apartment is located next to universities and officies in downtown. It is suitable for Erasmus students and young professionals looking for a cosy and affordable accommodation in Budapest for their studies/business needs. Universities within a walking distance:
- ELTE, Faculty of Humanities & campus in Muzeum Korut no.4, in Astoria.
- ELTE, Faculty of Education & Psychology 2 mins far from home in Kazinczy street.
- SEMMELWEIS, Faculty of Health Sciences 2 mins far from home in Vas utca 17.
- SEMMELWEIS, University & campus with other faculties & departments in Ulloi ut.
- CORVINUS, University in Fovám tér, 10 mins from Astoria by tram no.47-49.
- PPKE, Pázmány Péter Catholic University is a 5 min walk in Szentkirályi utca 28.
- ESSCA, French Business School accessible in 10 mins by tram no.47-49 from Astoria
Student Housing – Terms & Conditions
Please find below all the essential info, terms & conditions about the Student Housing:
|Single Room Rent||300,00 € – month/tenant (All Bills/Utilities Included!)|
|Security Deposit *
||300,00 € – to be paid together with the 1st rent|
|Room Reservation *
||100,00 € – down payment on the Deposit to book the room|
|Utilieties & Bills||Building Common Costs + Wi-fi Internet + Cable TV + Electricity + Water + Heating|
|Payment Methods||Bank Transfer / PayPal|
|Minimum Stay||Five (5) months|
|Contract||English / Hungarian|
In order to rent a room of this Student Flatshare Budapest a written Lease Agreement is be signed (in English and Hungarian). Additionally a Security Deposit is be paid together with the first rent. The deposit will be later refunded at the end of the tenancy period, after checking the room/flat status.
* The room can be reserved paying a small fee in advance as a down payement on the security deposit. The deposit balance of 200€ is payable together with the 1st rent as soon as the tenant moves in and upon signement of the contract. Costs are to be intended per room / tenant!
Student Housing – Flat Description
The flat is fullyfurnished and it is at the ground floor of a newly built building (end of 2011) and the total area is 62m² with additional 16m² terrace and 60m² private garden!!!
- Hall room with Entry
- Fully equipped kitchen (american style)
- Dining / living room (communicating with the kitchen)
- Three single bedrooms: each room is approx. 12 m²
- Main Bathroom with bath tub/shower cabin & washing machine
- Small WC room with toilet and sink
- Hallway with a Pantry room for storage
- Private terrrace & garden
Student Housing – Single Rooms Description
The apartment has three single bedrooms, each with its own access both to the common areas (kitchen, living room, bathrooms) and to the terrace/garden. All of the rooms are bright, cozy, furnished and with a comfortable twin size bed!
- One twin size bed
- One wardrobe with baskets, drawers and hangers
- One chest with 3 drawers
- One desk with chair
- Two book shelves
- Carpet and curtains
Student Housing – Flat Location
The flat is just 5 minutes away from the central Astoria square in district VII (beginning of district V) with the Metro / Subway Station (Red Line M2).
It is located in the well known Kazinczy utca right in front of the legendary “Szimpla Kert” ruin pub & cafe which represents the centre of the nightlife in town.
The area is surrounded by some of the best restaurants, pubs and shops. Also most of the offices, universities and faculties, as well as the most important tourist attractions on Pest side are all within walking distance:
- Astoria (Joint of Distr. 5-7-8), Metro Red Line M2 and other public transports
- Deak Ferenc sq. the very heart of the city in dist.5, Metro Lines M1/M2/M3
- Ferenciek sq. Subway/Metro Blue Line M3 and other public transportations
- Sinagogue in Dohány street surrounded by nice bars, cafes and restaurants
- Szimpla Kert, the legendary ruin pub & cafe (right in front of the building)
- Hungarian National Museum in Muzeum Korut (next to Astoria)
- Károly Kert, a lovely park with the friendly Csendes Pub & Cafe next to it
- Király street, full of shops and restaurants (at the beginning of Kazinczy utca)
- Gozsdu Courtyard, meeting point with entertainment, gastronomy and culture
Student Housing – Amenities & Comforts
The apartment is fully furnished, functional and well equipped with all modern comforts & amenities:
- WI-FI Internet Access
- TC Cale Connection
- Central Heating System
- Furnished Terrace
- Fridge, Oven, Microwave, Italian Coffe Moka, Lcd TV 22”
- Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner, Iron & Board
- One set of 3 Pillows + 1 heavy Quilt + 1 Blanket