Budapest student flat in the 7th District close to the UNIVET, the Faculty of Veterinary Science in Budapest. Monthly rent is 290,00 Euro plus Utilities & House C.c.
The faculty is just around the corner and the campus is easily accessible by walking in five minutes. The room is 30 sqm large, bright and spacious, furnished with all comforts and facing the street.
The apartment is located close to colleges, universities and officies in the city centre and it is suitable for Erasmus students and young professionals looking for cosy and affordable accommodation for their study and business needs.
Monthly Room Rent
In order to rent the room a short written Agreement is to be signed (both in English and Hungarian) and additionally a Security Deposit
Fee is required.
- Monthly Rent: 290,00 € + 50 € utilities)
- Deposit Fee: One Monthly Rent
Budapest Room Description
Cosy room with high ceilings and double twin windows facing the street and overlooking a newly renovated square with a nice pedestrian area, food markets, cafes and shops. The room total surface is 30smq, totally renovated and furnished with:
- 1 Double king size bed
- 1 Sigle Bed
- 1 leather sofa (4 seats)
- 1 large wardrobe with 3 doors (1 is a mirror), baskets & drawers inside
- 1 Big table/desk with 4 chairs
- 1 Large Bookshelf
- Carpets and Curtains
The apartment total surface is 90smq, totally renovated and furnished with:
- Two independent bedrooms: one 25sqm with balcony + one 30sqm with twin windows, both overlooking the street
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining area overlooking the inner courtyard
- A nice hall / living and a hallway with bathroom, WC toilet, closet with laundry
It is at the 3rd floor of a nice historical building built in 1900 and it is located just 5 minutes walk far from the Kelety Subway Station (Red Metro Line M2) with other public transportations. Also it is just a few minutes walk far from:
- the McDaniel College Budapest
- the Szent Istvàn Faculty of Veterinary Science (UNIVET)
- the City Park (Vàrosliget) with all its sightseeing, attractions and thermal baths#
- the legendary New York Cafe Budapest in Blaha Luiza Square
- the Arena Plaza, the biggest shopping mall in Budapest
Amenities & Comforts
The apartment is fully equipped with all modern comforts and amenities. Clean bed linens, blankets and a set of 2 bath towels are included in the rental:
- Centralized Gas Heating System
- Satellite / Cable LCD TV
- WI-FI Internet Access
- Fridge, Oven, Iron, Toaster, Coffee Maker
- Mixer, Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner
Bills / Utilities Included in the Rental Fee
- Building Common Costs
- Wi-fi Internet & Cable TV
- Electricity + Water + Gas
6 thoughts on “UNIVET Budapest Student Flat, Single Room for Rent”
i’m interested to know the exact place where it is : the street
Hi! The flat is just around the corner, in Péterfy Sàndor utca, no more than 5 minutes walk far from the Univet. Please follow the link to the Univet page on my website to see the flat location on Google maps (just scroll down the page):
Hi! I am interested by your offer. is this room still available? Have you got other room with double bed?
Hi! Yes there is still one room available (the 30sqm large) with a “double king size bed”. Same offer as written in the post above.
The other independent bedroom (25sqm) is rented by a portuguese female student who’s going to live there till the end of December.
I will send you a private message with further details to your email address. Thanks!
Hi! I would like to know if the flat is always rentable. Thanks.
Thanks for submitting your comment. Unfortunately both rooms are rented out.
Sorry about that and good luck with your search!
Comments are closed.